What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
When you visit our site we may collect your personal data which includes the information you opt to and consent to give us to receive or inquire about the services we provide. This personal information may include your name, email address, phone number, mailing address. You may submit this information to us via:
– A Contact Form
– A Service Inquiry
– Survey Responses
– Promotions you opt to participate in
– Subscription Sign-Up Form
How We Use Your Information
Children under Age 13
Our site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may provide submit anything to this site. We do not intend to or knowingly collect any information at all from children under 13 years of age. If you are 13 or under, do not use this site or submit any information on or through this site. If we learn we have collected information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have information from a child under 13, please contact us at (800) 914-7998.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Updating/Modifying Your Personal Information & Communication Preferences
Your Data & Third Parties
To enhance our services and how we deliver information through this site, we may disclose your personal information that you provide or we collect as described in this policy as follows:
– We may share your information with our technology partners (for example, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, etc.) so that they may provide services that allow us to deliver to your requests from us or improve how we deliver information to you on this site. Each partner acknowledges the need to maintain your privacy and all work to comply with similar protective measures.
– We may share information with our business partners who advise and provide us business services to perform the necessary functions of our company. Each partner acknowledges the need to maintain your privacy and all work to comply with similar protective measures.
-When obligated, we share your personal information with legal or governmental authorities, when we believe, in good faith, that a law requires us to for the purposes of an investigation, fraud prevention and detection, security vulnerabilities, emergency response, or to protect the rights, property, safety or security of others.
– To fulfill the purposes for which you provide your information,
– For any other purpose disclosed to you when you provided the information
– When you provide us with your consent
How long we retain your data
We keep your information for as long as it is necessary to provide services to you, and any other purposes you consent to either directly or indirectly via the use of the site. We also store your information for as long as legally necessary. We use reasonable security measures to protect your information while in storage. We take into account any requests to have your information deleted in the determination of how long we store your data.