Don’t take our word for what to do. Make sure you read up on what other experts are saying. Here are a few articles we’ve curated for you to get your content strategy in shape.
- There are many ways you can come across as tone-deaf and out of touch during the age of COVID. Read this article from the Content Marketing Institute to find out where your brand stands in the eyes of your audience.
- This insights here are simple but important. Now’s the time to really engage with your audiences and understand what impacts them to find the right balance of communication and opportunities to offer meaningful content.
- More than anything you need a plan. If you have spent the last few months trying to fix leaks in your funnels by seeing what sticks, you are missing out on an opportunity to be a relevant and meaningful brand to consumers. Do the research. Understand your targets. And, create content that makes an impact.
- Listening is key to audience engagement. And, there are so many tools to help you do this. One of the most important is Google Trends. This article tells you why and how to use this impactful tool.
- Great insights on video content delivery are provided here that are still relevant months after shelter in place became a thing around the world and a few months since some restrictions have been lifted. What we learned about content consumption during the start of the pandemic teaches us a lot about how to move forward to develop and co-create content.
Share This Post.
Share This Post.
Let's face it. This is our new normal. That said, as content marketers, we are now ...
Have you decided that your email newsletter is no longer an activity that you want to waste tim...