Crafting the right brand message can be so simple if there is a conscious effort to align the articulated image for the brand with your audience’s perceptions. Articulating that image can be as easy as answering 5 key questions.
- How do I want the world to perceive me/my brand?
- What should my words convey about me/my brand?
- What should my actions convey?
- What three words describe the ‘character’ of the brand?
- What promises can I make but, more importantly, keep?
What are your thoughts? Is this list enough? What would you add?
(The Encompass Clarity blog provides practical marketing advice for its readers and reports and analyzes consumer trends . Visit http://www.encompassclarity.com for news and information about Encompass Clarity, Inc. or email us email@example.com.)